It's summer break now. My blog was abandoned by me for half year and it was dead ): I need to revive it in this summer break.
Well I back from Taiwan for my vacation, although my hometown is boring compared to Taipei, but I still need to come back here, as my parents missed me damn much, and I also miss them very much too. Another reason is I need to eat the food in my hometown as Taiwan doesn't even has these food.
Let's talk about last Sunday. I went to Teluk Intan that day with my dearest friend, Mandy Lam. Long time didn't meet up with her ): She drove me to there, and went Giant. Haha she wanted to buy some skin care products so we went to Guardian in Giant. Oh my, she loves to buy chemical stuff, as usual. I accompanied her to go there, while she were choosing what to buy, I put on makeup by using the testers there LOL. I'm too lazy to put on makeup while at home, I'm like an auntie that time orz.
So after that, we went to Sushi King as I've long time never eat unagi, so I ask her to accompany me to eat unagi. She just drank green tea there hahahaha. Then we took alot of screenshot.










HAHAHAHAHA

So after that we back to home. Haha then I be a 宅妹 in my house, because I've nothing to do XD
I chose to watch a lot of korean drama, but I'm too lazy. ):
Maple was failed to download so sad ):
Will be update in few days :X Wheeeeee!!
Guess what inside? It's my favorite ribena!



I miss the one who cared me so much.
Goodbye (:

Posted by Sherry on Tuesday, July 3, 2012 with 0 BikuBang
Newer Older
Theme by Albert Christofer, Chocolettha inspired me. Material from Here.
Frame By Frame
Hello, I'm Sherry, a typical but unique female. Still eighteenager.
Currently enjoyed my life, yeah.
You love me, i love you. You hate me, i hate you too. Short and Simple.
Since May 2008

Tagboard Facebook Follow Twitter Tumblr Tutorial
Navigation