Sometimes , I wanted to buy a floral dress .
It's really nice , I mean some floral dress in tumblr .
But Teluk Intan hard to find it , even Ipoh also hard to find .
Maybe I'm not suitable to wear floral dress . My mum said look like auntie .
But really nice , when I saw some people wear it .
I just cannot find the floral dress that I like .
Nevermind , I will find my true floral dress :D

By the way , owl seems like become the new trend icon now .
Owl long necklace seems nice , I will buy one one day . :D


Ciaos !
Posted by Sherry on Friday, February 18, 2011 with 0 BikuBang
Newer Older
Theme by Albert Christofer, Chocolettha inspired me. Material from Here.
Frame By Frame
Hello, I'm Sherry, a typical but unique female. Still eighteenager.
Currently enjoyed my life, yeah.
You love me, i love you. You hate me, i hate you too. Short and Simple.
Since May 2008

Tagboard Facebook Follow Twitter Tumblr Tutorial
Navigation